Happy New Year from Fort Knox! Are you ready for 2018?
Are you ready to get organized in 2018? We are here to help!
We have storage units available in many different sizes at both our Mandeville and Marrero locations.
Here are some tips for effectively using a storage unit and staying organized.
- Select boxes or tote sizes after you assess what you are storing. We sell all sorts of boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap and much more.
- Pack items together in boxes or totes based on how often you may need to access them.
- Label and date each box or plastic tote.
- Place the items you will least likely need access to into the back of your unit.
- Place the storage containers that contain seasonal items in the same area of your storage unit.
- Make sure that important documents are easy to get to, first in should be last out.